Asking for author's permission

I know that there are many projects out there is being translated without author's consent. Actually I found myself really want to do the same as them, because I can barely wait for the approval to post the chapters that I have translated. This is such an interesting story in my opinion, and I want to bring my site into action soon, rather than just me visiting it everyday.

Well, there is nothing I can do about this. I will just keep translating, in the hope that the author will grant me permission soon.


Waiting patiently *-*

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. クリスチャン翻訳サービス

    ReplyDelete