Shinde Hajimaru Chapter 6

While talking about bath, don't you expect something ... appealing? 

I wonder if my mind is too clouded to translate such a pure series like this...

Bath and important thing


“Finally...finally!! The time has come! I can finally do it!!”

Fufufu~~ 4 years and 3 month since I was born in this world. Finally, the time has come for me!


What, you asked? It's an important thing for all Japanese people. Eh? I'm not a Japanese anymore, you say? Don't sweat on small stuffs! My mind is of an Japanese, and that's enough.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about about that...

Because, me, today, finally!

“Let's go to bath!!!”

I'm going to take a bath today.

Eh? What have I done until today? How can you take a bath without able to standing anyway? I think it would be fine if mother help me at that, but in case I sink under water's surface, it would be dangerous after all. So I got through it day by day by having my body wiped. That was very embarrassing though...

Any~way! Today, when I can freely use Enchant spell, I proved everyone that daily living is not an obstacle for me anymore.

And now! Finally! I got permission to take a bath!!

My my... it has been a long time...

In 3 months and 1 day since I waked up, no matter how many times I asked “I want to take a bath!”, a reply “It's dangerous.” stopped everything...

For a genuine Japanese (mind aspect), who loves bathing, it was really a torture everyday.

...You ask about my tears when I couldn't stand up? I was truthfully in despair at that time. But if I say my despair didn't include sadness of not able to take a bath, that would be a lie.

“He..hey, aren't you being too happy? Your face is becoming scary, you know?”

That was mean! I'm always like this!

“Taking a bath is fine, but I'm having Elise to go with you too, that's the condition. Are we clear?”

“Hmm, I understood.”

Mother said that to me worriedly.

I felt that I'm being too sheltered, but I can understand.

Having your own child lost consciousness right after birth because of magic power exhaustion without knowing the reason behind, and then slept for 4 years continuously.

Further more, didn't know how to keep your child alive at all, in the state of possible to die at any moment... for the whole time...

…....I'm sorry! I'm terribly sorry!....

But! Even though! When mother asked me to bath together with her, I refused with all my might!

Because... maybe you has forgot... but originally I was a boy, you know? Taking a bath with such a beautiful woman like mother... the me before would be happy, but I think I should not accept.

You there! Don't say that it's fine because we are within a family! I couldn't help that, because I had no immunity to members of opposite gender!

Well, somehow since being reincarnated into this world, beautiful women such as mother or older sister didn't trigger my sensor at all, emotionally. Eh? About my not emotionally side? My comrade disappeared into the 4th dimension, you know?

Hm? You asked about Elise? She is only 4, isn't she only a child? And more than that, she is my sister. Isn't bathing with your little sister a normal in the previous world? What are you talking about?

“Elise, let's go!”

“W...wait for me a little bit! Because of mother's hellish training, my head and arms and legs... my whole body is aching now. Please let me rest a little more.”

...What happened to Elise, I wonder...

How could a training about magic make your body in pain?...

“Alice, there are a lot of things in this world better left unknown, do you understand?...”

“Y...yes. I won't be curious...”

Scary! You are scary, mother! Your eyes are becoming darker, you know?!

Eh... Wah! Please don't come closer to me! You may appear in my nightmare!

“E...Elise! Let's go now!!”

“Wah! Onee-chan!”

I raised Enchant's output, carrying both Elise and the clothes mother prepared for us and dashed full speed to bathroom.

While we are taking our time to reach bathroom, let me tell you about my Enchant shortly.

With my base strength, I won't be able to support my weight no matter how much I try, let alone carrying people. That was why I needed Enchant to strengthen myself.

Talking about a spell, it's a process that uses magic power, and happen in almost in a moment, and then immediately returns into magic power.

But, there are spells which the caster can to some extends control the duration and magic power's output, Enchant is one of those.

By utilizing that, I spent my MP to have the spell active throughout the day, to multiply my strength by 50 times constantly. In short, I turned Enchant to same as a passive skill.

Imagination is important to spells.

A chant is tool to reinforce your imagination, is the fruit of the research conducted by many generations of magicians.

I had a little motivation to know more about that. For the sake of being used to the spell, I want to make sure everything about it, because a failure is dangerous, you know?

That was a little far from the topic though...

After strengthened my whole body, when the spell was activating, it is still possible to apply addition magic power supply, or granted time. In short, I can adjust the level of strength I have.
Earlier, when I carried Elise, I applied addition magic power to the spell in a fixed time (this time is 5 minutes) to raise the effect. You can say it's like a burst of strength. Enchant spell is very convenient, just like Status spell.

Naturally the MP consumption would be too high. So not many people can apply the spell for whole day.

By the way, mother is one of the rare people who can do that. Really... who are you, mother...

Oh, I almost ran pass the bath as I think to that point. Well, my house is not that big, so I reached it in a moment.

“Onee-chan... Let me down. It's alright already.”

Elise's face turned a bit red? What happened, I wonder? Is she having a cold?

“Hm, okay then. Let's come in, come in!”

“...You are really happy, aren't you?”

“Of course! I was always wanted to take a bath again!”

“...? Again...? Onee-chan, are you...”

“Elise, what are you doing? Let's go!”

“Ah, yes.”

What happened...? Suddenly she turned uptight, and she seemed to be mumbling something.

Well, who care about that! Now the bath is the most important! Bathing ♪ bathing ~♪

As I slid the door aside, what inside was...

... an open air bath...

“What is this...”

I meant, what?! Why obviously in a place inside a room, there could be open air bath?! I could even see the sky!

The contradiction was too much, wasn't it? I know that, but it was right in front of my eyes. Seeing an open air bath inside a room can make people surprised. See? Even Elise was speechless...

“What is this...”

Wait... aren't you supposed to used this many times...

Hm?

I realized just now, there was some thing like paper stuck to the the door.

[Alice, for your sake I kinda remodeled it to be more comfortable ☆ take your time enjoying ♪ - Mother]





Just exactly who are you...? Are you a god or some kind similar... or ghost...?

“...Onee-chan, we should better don't mind this anymore... Let's take this as a mother's thing...”

“...Yeah...right... There is no way we can understand what she does...”

She surpassed the boundary of human.

“Hmm, that's right. Me too, since being reborn this 4 years, I suffered a lot, you know?”

“Hmm~

…. Eh?... Just now... what did you say?”

Did I misheard that?

“No, I didn't say anything though~”

“Is...is that so...”

I think I just heard something that can't be ignored... But if Elise said so, then I must be wrong.

“Well...anyway...

Onee-chan, You . Are . Coming . Back . To . Polite . Tune!”

“Ah, is that so? My... I should be more careful..........~~~!!!”

Maybe just a little bit, but I was the side that used more polite language. My parents taught me so.

That was why, if I don't put my mind into it, I would slip back to using polite tune unconsciously. When I was a middle school student in my past life, I was often said that I spoke like a girl, so I wanted to change that.

That's why, polite language has became a part of me, a part from my previous life.

At the first time I spoke, I was too nervous, so I used polite tune accidentally. Elise must have thought so too. That's why, if she said “coming back”, she must understand something she shouldn't know.

That means... maybe Elise is...

“Elise... are you...”

“Hmm, it's just as what you think. I will explain everything later. So let's go into the bath for now? O-ni-i-cha-n?”

As I thought... she expected me to realize when she said that...

I had lost my parents before I became a middle school student. That was a few years earlier. So they can't be reincarnated with me. That's impossible.

But, since reincarnating itself is something impossible happened, then maybe that was possible, but the chance is low.

Other people who know that I speak polite language are... my uncles, I had a few number of friends from primary school, but after my parents died, I had to move away, and all connections was lost. I couldn't even remember their name, and it should be the same to them.

So, the possibility left is either my uncles, or my sister, Airi.

And, the speaking style like that of Elise... and above all, this cheerful personality... there can be only one person...

“Airi... is that you...?”

“Hmm... Still, let's go into the bath for now. I will explain all to you later.”

“Okay... I got it.”

So it's Airi...after all...

Aah... such nostalgic... Seeing you again, I'm truly happy...

Still, why are you here in this world?

She said she would explain to me later, let's wait patiently for now...

“Ehmm... Where should I start... Maybe, from the reason of your death?”

“Maybe, my neck snapped.”

“Onee-chan, you are using polite tune again. Eh...? So your neck snapped...”

...Eh, what?

“Airi, did you... did you saw it when I died?”

“Yeah, I think so. But I think I died at the same time as you.”

“Eh?! What happened!?”

Even though all the time passed, I still felt frightened talking about this topic.

“On the way home from school, I saw you was stuck to the ground on the park other side of the road... I wanted to save you, but I was ran over by a huge truck drove by a sleeping driver. And then my consciousness faded away. When I woke up again, I'm Elise in this world.

I never thought My . Older . Sister would be onii-chan at that moment though. How unexpected. Well, our time of dying and reincarnating to this world is nothing unexpected though~ ”

…..Wait...a little......

That was, because of my fault, Airi...

“A.....Airi..... Because of...me... you ….are..?”

I could feel that tears are blurring my eyes.

Only if I hadn't had that stupid thought, only if I had not wanted to chase after that rabbit...

Me, and Airi too, maybe we would not have dead, maybe, we would be still living peacefully...

---So---not only me was reincarnated---the reason for Airi's death was-----




---All my fault---

“Ugh....aah....”

What to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do what to do

Because of me, because of...me....

“....O - ne - e - cha - n.......?”

*startled*

When I sensed the angry is Airi's voice, I feel a bit frightened.

The guilt of doing something that can't be undone captured my whole body.

I couldn't think anymore, just waiting for Airi's punishment.

In front of me, Airi opened her lips.

“Elise . Is . Angry . Alice . Onee-Chan?”

“~~~!!!”

I doubted my ears.

That way of speaking, that just like she didn't mind what I did in the previous life, also, taking it into our current life is also prohibited.

Airi, no, Elise, she is saying that she forgave me.

“I'm sor...”

“No, not that.”

“...yeah... that's right....

Thank - You - , And -, Good - Bye -, Airi.”

…..The chime that ended the past life.....

…..Also, the chime of beginning of this life......

It felt like the chime welcoming a new year.

It felt like my late first crying after being born into this world, from my past world.

“Please take care of me from now, Elise.”

“Hmm, please take care of me, Alice onee-chan.”

From this moment, we became sisters.





“Anyway, why are you hugging me, Elise?”

“Of course that's because you are cute!

My~ you were smaller than me in the past world, that was cute enough, but you are even cuter now. To the point that I'm worrying about pushing you down~”

“What was that about pushing part! What will you push down?!”

“Thinking about it, there is no need for you to change your tune anymore, is it? There is no more reason to change, and above all, you are a girl now, so how about returning to your old way of speaking?”

“Don't change the topic! And anyway, it's don't feel right not talking in polite tune, so I think I should return to it.”

“Just do so then.”

“Hmm, that's right. This feels more comfortable. I has always been talking like this anyway.”

“Yeah yeah! Like that! Onee-chan is cuter this way!”

“What's with this complex emotion...”

…hm?... Didn't I forget something....

Well, isn't that fine? The fact that I forgot it must means that it's not important.

“Anyway, onee-chan.”

“What is it?”

“How about we get out? I'm cold.”

“...That's right...”


And so, my first time taking a bath in this world turned from surprise, to surprise, and then surprise again. Finally I returned while giving up after being too shocked.

In the end, we couldn't take time to talk properly...

Still, finally, today, I can cut all my ties with previous world.

And from now, living in this world completely.





----The time come, and went----

----Now, the time of two young girls, once more started----



*Omake (Note: This is the bonus part below the original chapter)

“By the way, Onee-chan, you didn't realize I was Airi?”

“Yes, I did think that the atmosphere was similar, but I couldn't bring myself to believe...”

“Well yeah~ that's expected. By the way I realized that was you since our first family meeting.”

“Eh? Isn't that 3 months from now? Why didn't you say anything?!”

“It's more interesting that way!”

“..... I have to punish you...”

“Eh... Wait! Stop ~ don't raise your strength to max level! I'm sor-- Wait!~ Gyaaaaaaaa~~~~”

“Fufufufu....”



17 comments:

  1. Thx for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the chapter.

    This series is sure cute. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter~ This series just screams of rainbows and cuteness, kyaaaaa ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Elise is the super insightful type, energetic, athletic type?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minor typo

    'and all connections was lots' > 'and all connections was lost'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This explains conversation between Elise and Alive in the last chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your hard work, I'm really looking forward to their future adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ashamed... to tell the truth, I did expect something steamy to occur when I saw the 'bath' word on the title <:)
    Anyway, thanks much for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for the bathing chapter :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapter. I immediately thought of some ecchi stuff after seeing word bath. Not disappointed though, since I got a ton of fluffiness.

    Ps: Have you thought of registering on aho-updates? It could attract more readers to this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete