Shinde Hajimaru Prologue

Prologue


Prologue: A little sister's situation

I'm not exaggerating at all when I say there is a person I love the most in the world, that is my cutely cute big brother sticking out from the ground.

You may not understanding what I'm saying. That's all right. I'm not too sure about that either... Okay, let's me make a simple summary to explain how it ended up like this.



  1. School ended.
  2. Going home.
  3. On the way home, there is a tree in the park on the side of the street, my big brother is piercing into the root of that tree. <-- the current situation.

Yes, this is not making any sense at all.

As I was trembling at the joke-like scene, now think about some common sense, isn't that situation pretty bad for a normal person?...

Yeah...

“Onii-chaaaaan~~~~!?”

I sprinted toward my big brother.

Our parents already left this world, so my big brother is taking care of me all by himself. I like him very much, to the point that I can say I love my big brother. Blood related? That stuff doesn't matter to me at all. As long as there is love then everything is fine!

The big brother I adored that much was stuck to the ground, in a pretty dangerous position. No matter how hilarious the scene before my eyes was, I was extremely worried. Is he injured? I asked lots of questions like that inside my head.

That was why I pushed away my wariness, let out my joke-like scream, and dashed to the road.

I must be really shaking at that time.

Now that I have a chance to look back at that incident, with a calm mind, I truthfully think I was.

“If I had properly confirmed the situation at that time, then both big brother and me may had yet to have been resting in peace like we are now...”

Well.

The last scene I saw at that moment was of a giant truck charging at me. On the driver seat there was a snoring old man.

Maybe that ridiculous scene was exactly the reason why couldn't realize what was happening at that time. My field of vision soon turn into darkness. My body couldn't even feel the pain. I mustered the last ounce of strength left in my body to said these words:

“Don't sleep when you're driving...”

How pointless...

That was how I – Arisu Airi – closed the curtain of my short 14 years of living in Japan, earth...

This story is about my beloved big brother, Arisu Gin, and me, died and started again in a fantasy world. The tale of our passion, our struggling, and our happiness in another world.

Eh... wait... Onii-chan, you died too?...




Prologue: A big brother's situation

What is... this place?...

What am I doing?

Yeah, there is no need to be confused, isn't it? At times like this, rather than being confused, slowly making certain of my situation is the better thing to do. Firstly... who am I?

Name: Arisu Gin. 17 years old high school student. Living in Fukuoka prefecture of Japan. My family consisted only me and my little sister. Both dad and mum passed away when I was in middle school. Now we are making living with the fortune left by our parents and loans from relatives.

Yeah, perfect..., next.

What was I doing up till now?...

If I'm not wrong, then school ended...

From that moment... things seemed to be a little unclear...

Oh right, I found a rabbit on the way home.

I has always liked cute things. Even if this town is more of rural side, a scene of a rabbit is still not very common. So I chased after it. I carefully watched out for cars, so I thought there would be no problem. Then the rabbit entered the park, I was think about giving up, but somehow my feet leaded me forward...

After that... well... the rabbit disappeared into a hole in the root of a tree in the park. So I peeked my head inside the hole. Then I lost my balance... As I tried to regain my composure, but somehow my body was not moving as I wished. My head then thrust even deeper into the hole.

After that...well...

If I remembered correctly, the hole was deeper than I expected it was... What about my balance then... As my head went deeper into the hole, my neck cracked... Before that I think I heard someone's voice...

............

........wait, what?...........

Cracked, what?? Noway!?

My neck bone snapped, wasn't it?...

It was neck bone, right?... Was human a creature supposed to live with a neck crushed?...

...Let's not think any further about that...

If I'm able to think as I do now, then maybe there is no problem. How am I able to think if I'm dead anyway?

If that was the case, consider I was about to lost my consciousness, am I in a hospital now?

The voice I heard was probably calling me. That person knowing my situation should have called an ambulance. So, yeah, this is good.

Because of that, I am now being able to confirm my current situation.

Now, let's take a look around...

Firstly, before me is an older girl with black eyes and beautiful silver hair streaming behind her back.

... What's with this uncomfortable feeling... Let me close my eyes, take a deep breath, calm down, me... I opened my eyes, and what appeared was the ceiling of a hospital room. That nurse onee-san looked really like a foreigner, didn't she? And look how beautiful she was...

Okay, let's stop escaping from the reality. It seems like I'm being hugged by an older girl. My height feel lower than normal, my weight too feel light, it can be compared with a girl... can be compared... can be... No, it's not! I'm a typical standard 17 years old high school boy with body just a little thinner than normal! Carrying me like a baby like this is just...

...What...?

This situation of mine seems to be familiar though. Like that in a novel I have read....a novel...? Wait?! No way, right?!

My neck seems to be snapped. And then when I returned to my senses, I'm not able to move my body the way I wanted... In the corner of my eye is a white hair uncle embracing a new born cute baby. And to confirm my thought, a beautiful woman is looking at me anxiously.

Right... calmly thinking, this may very well a case of reincarnation... But this beautiful silver hair, I have never seen anything similar in earth. So maybe this is another world. Yeah... that's it...

“Uagyagyaaa~~~~~ (How the hell can I be calm in a situation like this?!)”

And so, I cried. Well, yeah, how could I not? I was chasing after a rabbit, and when I come to my sense, I'm dead and reincarnated. No one can be calm in a situation like mine.

As I was struggling in the woman's arms. She looked at me worriedly and said...

“I wonder if this is all right, these children haven't cried once since they're born, and just now the cry seems really weird...”

...? ...Hmm? I'm understanding this unknown language, am I not? How?

This isn't Japanese, right?... Not English either... Chinese seems to be different...

Eh?... How am I understanding then? Aren't newborns supposed to be unable to understand the first thing they hear? What? Temporary collapse...? Am I passing out?... Maybe I am... That's good though... I'm sorry for making a fuss...

“Indeed...both of them are lovely girl, though since the moment they were born, these children are really docile … And it seems like they are reacting to everything we say.

Something is... eh... this child, her eyes are red, I have never seen this color before.

Beside...this is...

Not...not good! This child is exhausting her magic power!”

“What?? How can it be??

No... we should deal this situation calmly...Let's ask a doctor!”

What are these people saying? I can not understand at all... red eyes? Exhausting magic power? What's that? Are these people fine in the head?

... or, maybe, in this world where I reincarnated, those things can totally be possible...

So my magic power is running out temporally... Let's be haste then... Is this such a grave situation? I think I'm feeling that bad though...

Guh!? gah!!

...What is...this?... My chest feels like being stirred violently... This is...awful... It's...hurt...my mind is...

Some...one.....he..l...p...

.................

Gradually, the world turns into darkness. The last scene reflected in my eyes was the worrying expression of the people I think that were my parent... Despite just being born, I can see intelligent ... and a nostalgic affection in those captivating green eyes of the baby next to me.

14 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your site! Thanks for working on it! The series seems interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! The beloved google led me to you today~~~ I love google...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A certain rabbit lead me to your site! Thanks for translating this interesting series.

    Lol it seems like truck-san is once again providing reincarnation services. Still, those siblings sure are lucky! Both of them get reincarnated together. Though Onii-sama has turned into Onee-sama lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks nice, funny thing that a rabbit (or sheeprabbit) lead me here. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunbun can be the most dangerous rabbit you can run to

    [img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm108/laclongquan_photo/manga-anime/lets%20rock%20bunbun%20weaboo_zpsvmzktv2z.jpg[/img]

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn rabbit.. that's why I hate rabbit!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truck-san yamete...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truk-chan strike again?
    Truk-chan killing reincarnated mc since 2015

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came here guided by a certain rabbit.

    Well, Truck-chan aside, that was a pretty twisted way to die, big bro... a really ridicu-- I mean, unique way to die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there's a romance with the older brother (now older sister)and the younger sister, then that will make this the perfect novel for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. KITAAAAAA~~ Truck-chan strike againnn!!!
    haha just found this blog.. too bad this one was dropped by the translator

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truck-san and Rabbit-chan strikes again! I always knew they worked together!

    ReplyDelete